Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 nears an end: so many projects on deck for the New Year!

A New Year brings with it many things: new resolutions, new calendars, new opportunities..... and here, my new blog.  I've cleaned out the old project postings on another site (which shall remain nameless as it passes with the old year) and shall be starting a fresh blog detailing my upcoming projects, solutions, and thoughts for 2011.

Projects on deck for the first few months of this new year include:
  •  A website for a large-scale musical production.
  •  A website for a local venue provider in Louisville, Ky. 
  • The status of my latest novel as it nears publication.
  • The status of a short-story due to be published by a regional bookseller.
  • And three interactive mysteries I'm scheduled to direct this spring.
I'll keep you posted with more details as they emerge, and provide new tips on design, writing, and creating coolness as the spring warms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment